Deep Root Tree Fertilizer Services by SavATree
Tree Fertilizer For Healthy Trees and Shrubs!
SavATree's ArborHealth® provides essential nutrients to the root zones of trees and shrubs. Our arborists determine precise intervals based on the specific needs of your landscape. Variables such as tree species, soil conditions; tree age, tree diseases, health, location, weather and stress conditions all factor into the tree fertilizer formula that your arborist develops for your property. Seasonally, fertilizer is needed:
- In the fall, plant roots absorb nutrients that will be used during the initial spring growth period
- In the spring, plant roots absorb nutrients that will be used throughout the growing season.
Which is right for your landscape?
Knowing which application is right for your landscape can be confusing. Fortunately, your SavATree arborist will recommend the best treatment for your landscape’s specific needs that contain one or more of the following ingredients:
- ArborHealth - specially formulated, slow-release organic blend fertilizer which includes essential micro and macro nutrients.
- ArborKelp® - our exclusive seaweed biostimulant which promotes root growth and heightens stress tolerance
- Micronutrients - ingredients to correct specific mineral deficiencies
- Mycorrhizae - essential fungus to simulate the forest environment
As a general rule:
- ArborKelp should be used alone or in conjunction with ArborHealth when trees and shrubs struggle with long-term stress. This combined application is also appropriate when trees and shrubs are recovering from damaged or compromised root systems, when stressed by transplanting or construction damage, or when enduring drought conditions.
- If your landscape’s soil lacks essential nutrients, ArborHealth should be used to promote healthy plant growth.
- In specific circumstances, ArborKelp will be recommended in place of fertilization when the supplemental Nitrogen contained in ArborHealth will have a negative effect on plant health.
Advantages of Deep Root Treatments
SavATree utilizes a sub-surface liquid injection process to administer the nutrient programs. The action of injecting organic fertilizer into the ground under pressure yields many advantages. Not only does this process replenish the depleted soil with needed nutrient components; it also disperses and aerates compacted soil, allowing water and oxygen to reach the root hairs where absorption takes place.
Organic Soil Enhancer
Organic soil enhancer is useful for your established trees and ornamentals that are often deprived of renewable sources of organic matter due to the cleanup of fallen leaves. SavATree's organic soil enhancer is a unique, natural product that was developed to assist in the proper establishment of organic matter in soils. It goes beyond the function of traditional fertilizers by supplying carbon- rich organic materials to your landscape in constructive and usable forms for plants and soil microorganisms. This form of soil amendment is especially useful in renewing soils after construction projects.